Today I want to talk to you about those pieces I always take with me when I travel. Before heading to new destination I look for some inspiration to help create my looks wer, pinterest, instagram, google, tripadvisor. Do a little research and get to know about the places you will visit. This will also help you decide what to wear and what to take with you!
Here are the 5 pieces I can't travel without.
1. Sweater: Even if you are going to a tropical destination a sweater, or a jacket is always a most. Climate is a crazy thing and can change pretty fast . In some places temperatures tend to drop during the night time. I try to always take a day sweater and a night time jacket.
2. Tennis Shoes: I learned this the hard way. I took cute slip on's on last year’s trip to London. After wearing the slip ons all day I could't feel my feet. Thankfully I had brought a pair of tennis shoes.... I am not exaggerating they were the only thing I was able to wear the whole rest of my trip.
3. Jeans: ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS! I live in jeans, they are my go to piece of clothing. Of course sometimes I need to put them down, or my husband will refuse to go out with me lol. But honestly, jeans can easily be dressed up or down. They are easy to style and so comfy!
4. Heels: Take at least one pair. You never know what might come up while you are on the other side of the world. I usually opt for black or nude because they go with almost anything.
5. White Tee: This I something I recently added to my list. Some days you just want to throw on a white tee! Maybe a skirt, shorts, a dress over it, the possibilities are endless with a white tee. ( I always make sure to buy a new one right before I travel for a cleaner look).
What are some of travel must haves? I would love to hear from you!